Why is my computer slow, and how do I fix it?

Why is my computer slow, and how do I fix it?

Speed up your computer
and prevent it from crashing,
with no technical knowledge what so ever.

PC boot times that drag, getting stuck at login, programs that crash, web pages that take forever to load up ... the list goes on. It gets so frustrating that you just want to kick your stupid slow machine and vow to never touch computers again! Especially if you've lost valuable data, not to mention wasted time.

I constantly checked online looking for solutions to my slow computer. Forums, newsboards, I tried figuring out why I always seemed to buy computers that sucked.

Why?????????????

Most websites that offer free information offer only specific advice - "try this, if it doesn't work, try this." My evenings quickly turned into a scavenger hunt, and sometimes the information screwed my computer up even more.

Other websites say it's the registry. The problem is that it's not ONLY the registry. That's only one specific problem (see the point above). Even worse, I did try a registry cleaner once, and my computer would no longer start. THAT WAS SCARY, and I had to take it to a technican.

Too much techno jargon - I've come across way too many sites where the support staff ask me to do stuff that makes me go "Huh?" Then I look stupid to them, and their responses are either chiding or abusive. I didn't need that, I just wanted my freakin' computer to work, and I needed it in easy steps!


Am I right??????????

Don't worry here after.......................

Here is the soloution...........................

Speed up your computer
and prevent it from crashing,
with no technical knowledge what so ever.


About This Blog

This is a Directory for all available e-books over the internet
my-ebook-center.co.cc

Your Ad Here



my-ebook-center.co.cc

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP